Tag Archives: health benefits
If you were planning on using the federal exchanges (or your state’s equivalent) to get health insurance coverage, it’s now too late to get in under the open enrollment period. That deadline came and went at the end of March, … Continue reading
And so it has come to pass that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or “ObamaCare,” constitutional, albeit by the thinnest of margins. The Justices ruled, 5-4, that justifying the so-called “mandate” under … Continue reading
We have to admit: Obamacare was created out of good intentions. Health care costs continue to rise in alarming rates, and millions of Americans cannot afford them. Plenty had no other choice but to suffer their diseases and sickness in … Continue reading
A health club membership can be an attractive perk when evaluating a job offer but typically the position, job function and salary weigh heaviest in your decision. Today, a company’s health program could be the most important indication of your … Continue reading
- Larry Cecil on Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- politics that work on Feds Probe Florida Over Troubled Unemployment Benefits Website
- Cash Out 401k On Tax Return on UNEMPLOYED! Should I Cash Out My 401k?
- Jason Van Steenwyk on Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- Cash Out 401k | cashct.com on UNEMPLOYED! Should I Cash Out My 401k?
- Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- Getting Health Insurance after Open Enrollment Period
- Half of States Don’t Offer “Work-Sharing” Benefit to Ease Underemployment and Prevent Layoffs
- IT Specific Resumes
- Battle Heats Up Once Again Over Extension of Unemployment Benefits
- Feds Probe Florida Over Troubled Unemployment Benefits Website
- Geeks Dance to benefit American Red Cross, American Cancer Society and Salvation Army.
- Social Media: a Tool or a Threat for Recruiting
- HR: Friend or Foe of your Organization?
- Vitaver is Proud to Announce the Winners of the 2013 Dancing Geeks Contest
- Why Aren’t Corporations Investing and Expanding?
- Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Employment Scammers and How to Spot Them
- Regulatory Changes Mean It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Veterans Struggle to Enter Tight Job Market
- When Geeks Dance, Charity Wins - Vitaver Announces First Ever “Dancing Geeks” Charity Competition for IT Professionals
- Will Temp-Worker Surge Translate to Lasting Employment Gains?
- The Union Assault on Freedom of Association
- Sustaining Job Growth: How the Fiscal Cliff Could Affect Employment
- Flex-Time: Why Your Company Should Offer It
- Top 5 Tech Trends of Tomorrow
- Big Data: We’re Looking for a Few Good Nerds (And When We Say “Few,” We Mean 4.4 Million of Them)
- Florida Workers to Lose Substantial Unemployment Benefits
- Can You Make Money Programming Mobile Apps?
- Reality-Checking the Jobs Report
- Obesity Discrimination Becoming a Fact of Life
- Hurricane Isaac Hits the Unemployment Rate
- Partisan Wrangling Veterans Jobs Program
- Will Smoking Cost You Your Job?
- Study – Veterans Struggling to Transition to Civilian Work Force
- Unemployment in Florida – A Case Study
- Vitaver & Associates, Inc. Listed Among The Top 5 Companies Hiring by Fox News
- Self-Employment’s Hidden Costs
Business Management career Career adivce career advice Career choice career tips Emloyment tips Employee Motivation Employer employment employment background check Employment News engineering jobs find jobs health benefits Healthcare HR hr management human resources Interview interview tips IT jobs job job advice job hunting Job Interview job market news job search Job Search Tips Job seeker job tips LinkedIn looking for a job Management Style Management Tips Outsourcing Recruitment Resume Salary searching for job Small Business Administration Social media social networks twitter unemployment