Tag Archives: IT jobs
The tech industry moves too fast sometimes During the next five years IT department budgets are expected to shrink. As companies grow, so do their needs for more storage, faster hardware and up-to-date software systems. Another area of concern is … Continue reading
A century ago, some idiot said “everything that can be invented has been invented. That was before the Airplane and the atom bomb. Well, now the slogan goes “there’s an app for that.” But apparently that’s not true either, because … Continue reading
The information technology sector is no stranger to rapid change. The immediate obsolescence of my high school advanced placement Pascal programming class taught me that right out of the gate, and that was over 25 years ago. The pace of … Continue reading
The clothes are not enough and so is your educational background. When you are in an interview, it is very important that you show the right package. You need to look, sound, and be a professional. Here are tips to … Continue reading
Many job seekers are rethinking their recruiter strategy. Recruiters are not dusting off their telephone and job candidate files now that the job market is rebounding. To the contrary, they have remained busy throughout the downturn. Even during the market … Continue reading
You have read and studied all the articles listing interview questions and answers. You can list your 3 strengths and weaknesses; you can even put a spin on those weaknesses and turn them into assets. You know what the protocol … Continue reading
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, Eric Schmidt of Google are a few examples of the very rich who are also Democrats. Some of the richest dynasties in America are also Democrats, like the Rockefellers, the Kennedys and now the … Continue reading
I happened to talk with business owners who praised the Union that affiliated most of their employees. In those cases, they were very satisfied that the Union would enlist, train and supervise the conduct of their members, and always have … Continue reading
Believe it or not, some people come to a job interview as victims. Victims of previous bosses, of the last crisis, of luck, of ‘unfair’ promotion practices that left them behind, of colleagues that had no ‘team spirit’, etc. etc. … Continue reading
So you find yourself with a job offer in your hand. It’s been a laborious application process, with lots of interviews and sleepless nights. Well done on being selected for the position, now you have to make your decision. The … Continue reading
- Having Trouble Hiring and Retaining the best IT Professionals?
- Don't Join a Winning Team...
- Embrace the Change!
- Fear of change is... still fear.
- Vitaver Staffing sponsored cricket tournament in Tallahassee, FL
- Using Mobile Devices to Become a More Effective Job Seeker
- Thinking Beyond the Traditional Resume
- Job Hunting During the Holidays
- 47% Of Employers Check Applicant Credit Reports – Here’s What You Can Do
- 6 Tips on How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Get Paid to Change the World
- Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- Getting Health Insurance after Open Enrollment Period
- Half of States Don’t Offer “Work-Sharing” Benefit to Ease Underemployment and Prevent Layoffs
- IT Specific Resumes
- Battle Heats Up Once Again Over Extension of Unemployment Benefits
- Feds Probe Florida Over Troubled Unemployment Benefits Website
- Geeks Dance to benefit American Red Cross, American Cancer Society and Salvation Army.
- Social Media: a Tool or a Threat for Recruiting
- HR: Friend or Foe of your Organization?
- Vitaver is Proud to Announce the Winners of the 2013 Dancing Geeks Contest
- Why Aren’t Corporations Investing and Expanding?
- Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Employment Scammers and How to Spot Them
- Regulatory Changes Mean It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Veterans Struggle to Enter Tight Job Market
- When Geeks Dance, Charity Wins - Vitaver Announces First Ever “Dancing Geeks” Charity Competition for IT Professionals
- Will Temp-Worker Surge Translate to Lasting Employment Gains?
- The Union Assault on Freedom of Association
- Sustaining Job Growth: How the Fiscal Cliff Could Affect Employment
- Flex-Time: Why Your Company Should Offer It
- Top 5 Tech Trends of Tomorrow
- Big Data: We’re Looking for a Few Good Nerds (And When We Say “Few,” We Mean 4.4 Million of Them)
Business Management career Career adivce career advice Career choice career tips Emloyment tips Employee Motivation Employer employment employment background check Employment News engineering jobs find jobs health benefits Healthcare HR hr management human resources Interview interview tips IT jobs job job advice job hunting Job Interview job market news job search Job Search Tips Job seeker job tips LinkedIn looking for a job management Management Style Management Tips Outsourcing Recruitment Resume searching for job Small Business Administration Social media social networks twitter unemployment