Tag Archives: job market news
By a variety of measures, America’s corporations are experiencing record profits over the last couple of years. Indeed, profits to corporations amounted to 11 percent of the economy in the 3rd quarter of 2012, compared to 8 percent during the … Continue reading
2012 has put many Americans back on the employment path. As of this past November, the unemployment rate has dropped below 8 percent. Job growth as a whole has increased as has spending on recruitment and training. But negotiations between … Continue reading
It’s simple economics. It costs employers more to keep a smoker on board than a non-smoker. And ObamaCare doesn’t change that. Indeed, it may make it even easier for employers to calculate what employees who smoke cost them – not … Continue reading
Florida has the world going for it: A warm climate that makes it a popular retirement destination for “snowbirds” from the northeast, beautiful, sandy beaches, an abundance of beautiful women, and Burn Notice, filmed in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, that … Continue reading
Check out Vitaver CAREERS section, your dream job may be a step away.
Things are tough in America, these days. There’s no doubt about it. The American work force is struggling to adapt to a changing global economy. The competition from foreign workers – especially in manufacturing – is growing increasingly intense. And … Continue reading
If there’s one good thing about 2011 is despite the disasters, a lot of countries are experiencing a recovery in their economy. In the United States, a number of industries, manufacturing and transportation included, started hiring hundreds of people to … Continue reading
- Having Trouble Hiring and Retaining the best IT Professionals?
- Don't Join a Winning Team...
- Embrace the Change!
- Fear of change is... still fear.
- Vitaver Staffing sponsored cricket tournament in Tallahassee, FL
- Using Mobile Devices to Become a More Effective Job Seeker
- Thinking Beyond the Traditional Resume
- Job Hunting During the Holidays
- 47% Of Employers Check Applicant Credit Reports – Here’s What You Can Do
- 6 Tips on How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Get Paid to Change the World
- Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- Getting Health Insurance after Open Enrollment Period
- Half of States Don’t Offer “Work-Sharing” Benefit to Ease Underemployment and Prevent Layoffs
- IT Specific Resumes
- Battle Heats Up Once Again Over Extension of Unemployment Benefits
- Feds Probe Florida Over Troubled Unemployment Benefits Website
- Geeks Dance to benefit American Red Cross, American Cancer Society and Salvation Army.
- Social Media: a Tool or a Threat for Recruiting
- HR: Friend or Foe of your Organization?
- Vitaver is Proud to Announce the Winners of the 2013 Dancing Geeks Contest
- Why Aren’t Corporations Investing and Expanding?
- Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Employment Scammers and How to Spot Them
- Regulatory Changes Mean It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Veterans Struggle to Enter Tight Job Market
- When Geeks Dance, Charity Wins - Vitaver Announces First Ever “Dancing Geeks” Charity Competition for IT Professionals
- Will Temp-Worker Surge Translate to Lasting Employment Gains?
- The Union Assault on Freedom of Association
- Sustaining Job Growth: How the Fiscal Cliff Could Affect Employment
- Flex-Time: Why Your Company Should Offer It
- Top 5 Tech Trends of Tomorrow
- Big Data: We’re Looking for a Few Good Nerds (And When We Say “Few,” We Mean 4.4 Million of Them)
Business Management career Career adivce career advice Career choice career tips Emloyment tips Employee Motivation Employer employment employment background check Employment News engineering jobs find jobs health benefits Healthcare HR hr management human resources Interview interview tips IT jobs job job advice job hunting Job Interview job market news job search Job Search Tips Job seeker job tips LinkedIn looking for a job management Management Style Management Tips Outsourcing Recruitment Resume searching for job Small Business Administration Social media social networks twitter unemployment