Tag Archives: looking for a job
There are different fields of engineering, and virtually all of them are in demand. A world without engineers is simply a world without progress. However, there are some engineering positions that are far better than the others in terms of … Continue reading
If you want to beat your competitors in the job market, then you have to be willing to do one thing: stand out. Standing out, though, does not need to involve a lot of theatrics or obvious gimmickry. Instead, you … Continue reading
Today’s post comes from The Undercover Recruiter, written by Matthew Levy is a well-rounded HR professional and Career Coach, founder of a career coaching practice, Corner Office Career Coaching. In prior blog posts I spoke about using a brag book, … Continue reading
Great news! We got a new author for our blog, and not just an author, we got Karalyn Brown writing for us! Karalyn Brown is a resume, interview and job search consultant based in Australia. She’s also an online careers … Continue reading
Did you know that besides preparing gifts for your loved ones you can also use the holiday season as a good time to look for a job? In fact, there are a number of reasons why you should do your … Continue reading
You can blame it on the weak economy and intense competition. The bottom line is, jobs are scarce these days. Thus, jobseekers are forced to be less picky when it comes to employment. The bad news is, some of them … Continue reading
Today’s post comes from Examiner, written by Andrew Hudson, a seasoned marketing and communications professional. A new Associated Press story notes that more people quit their jobs in the past three months than were laid off and the government says … Continue reading
Over 50 percent of recruiters spend two minutes or less reviewing resumes. The judgment on whether or not to hire you, however, is typically made within five seconds. A number of steps can help you position your resume for high … Continue reading
- Having Trouble Hiring and Retaining the best IT Professionals?
- Don't Join a Winning Team...
- Embrace the Change!
- Fear of change is... still fear.
- Vitaver Staffing sponsored cricket tournament in Tallahassee, FL
- Using Mobile Devices to Become a More Effective Job Seeker
- Thinking Beyond the Traditional Resume
- Job Hunting During the Holidays
- 47% Of Employers Check Applicant Credit Reports – Here’s What You Can Do
- 6 Tips on How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Get Paid to Change the World
- Hope for the Long-Term Unemployed
- Getting Health Insurance after Open Enrollment Period
- Half of States Don’t Offer “Work-Sharing” Benefit to Ease Underemployment and Prevent Layoffs
- IT Specific Resumes
- Battle Heats Up Once Again Over Extension of Unemployment Benefits
- Feds Probe Florida Over Troubled Unemployment Benefits Website
- Geeks Dance to benefit American Red Cross, American Cancer Society and Salvation Army.
- Social Media: a Tool or a Threat for Recruiting
- HR: Friend or Foe of your Organization?
- Vitaver is Proud to Announce the Winners of the 2013 Dancing Geeks Contest
- Why Aren’t Corporations Investing and Expanding?
- Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Employment Scammers and How to Spot Them
- Regulatory Changes Mean It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Veterans Struggle to Enter Tight Job Market
- When Geeks Dance, Charity Wins - Vitaver Announces First Ever “Dancing Geeks” Charity Competition for IT Professionals
- Will Temp-Worker Surge Translate to Lasting Employment Gains?
- The Union Assault on Freedom of Association
- Sustaining Job Growth: How the Fiscal Cliff Could Affect Employment
- Flex-Time: Why Your Company Should Offer It
- Top 5 Tech Trends of Tomorrow
- Big Data: We’re Looking for a Few Good Nerds (And When We Say “Few,” We Mean 4.4 Million of Them)
Business Management career Career adivce career advice Career choice career tips Emloyment tips Employee Motivation Employer employment employment background check Employment News engineering jobs find jobs health benefits Healthcare HR hr management human resources Interview interview tips IT jobs job job advice job hunting Job Interview job market news job search Job Search Tips Job seeker job tips LinkedIn looking for a job management Management Style Management Tips Outsourcing Recruitment Resume searching for job Small Business Administration Social media social networks twitter unemployment