Tag Archives: Outsourcing
Employers will find Software Engineers, here or elsewhere. If here, taxes and spending stays here. When highly trained professionals are not allowed to stay, they hold a grudge and they take with them (the knowledge and grudge) to wherever they … Continue reading
If you’re out of work, and you usually worked in a company tied to the manufacturing industry or related to customer service and call centers, chances are good your job was permanently exported abroad – to Asia to be specific. … Continue reading
How many business owners are currently outsourcing jobs today? Thousands. How many business owners are currently outsourcing jobs today? Thousands… Why do they do that? There are certain reasons why this business model works so well for many companies. Here … Continue reading
Speak of human resources, and one of the first things that come to mind is job. A human resources manager searches for the right people who can handle all vacant positions in the company. He or she is also in … Continue reading
- Susan P Joyce on Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Jack Dermody on Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Helen on Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Gerry Cardnot on UNEMPLOYED! Should I Cash Out My 401k?
- Sandra Miller on Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Studies Prove: Networking Increasingly Key to Job-Hunt Success
- Despite “End” to Recession, Hard Times Persist
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Employment Scammers and How to Spot Them
- Regulatory Changes Mean It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Veterans Struggle to Enter Tight Job Market
- When Geeks Dance, Charity Wins - Vitaver Announces First Ever “Dancing Geeks” Charity Competition for IT Professionals
- Will Temp-Worker Surge Translate to Lasting Employment Gains?
- The Union Assault on Freedom of Association
- Sustaining Job Growth: How the Fiscal Cliff Could Affect Employment
- Flex-Time: Why Your Company Should Offer It
- Top 5 Tech Trends of Tomorrow
- Big Data: We’re Looking for a Few Good Nerds (And When We Say “Few,” We Mean 4.4 Million of Them)
- Florida Workers to Lose Substantial Unemployment Benefits
- Can You Make Money Programming Mobile Apps?
- Reality-Checking the Jobs Report
- Obesity Discrimination Becoming a Fact of Life
- Hurricane Isaac Hits the Unemployment Rate
- Partisan Wrangling Veterans Jobs Program
- Will Smoking Cost You Your Job?
- Study – Veterans Struggling to Transition to Civilian Work Force
- Unemployment in Florida – A Case Study
- Vitaver & Associates, Inc. Listed Among The Top 5 Companies Hiring by Fox News
- Self-Employment’s Hidden Costs
- So ObamaCare is Constitutional. Now What?
- Unemployment Takes Physical Toll on Workers
- Unemployment Takes Mental Health Toll
- Mood Tracker Survey: Workers Will Move To Where They Are Recognized
- Get Paid to Change the World
- Making Yourself More Employable: Finishing High School
- Military Spouses and the MyCAA Program
- ObamaCare: Job-Killer?
- Are “damaged goods” your best employees?
- Green Card attached to Diploma?
- Looking for Work When You Have Small Children
- Job Hunting for Older Workers
Business Management career Career adivce career advice Career choice career test career tips Emloyment tips Employee Motivation Employer employment Employment News engineering jobs find jobs health HR hr management human resources Interview interview tips IT jobs job job advice job hunting Job Interview job market news job search Job Search Tips Job seeker job tips LinkedIn looking for a job Management Style Management Tips Outsourcing Resume Salary searching for job small business Small Business Administration Social media social networks Technology twitter unemployment