VoIP Senior Engineer / Architect
|Job Industry:||Information Technology / Telecommunications|
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, an educational establishment, is looking for a VoIP Senior Engineer / Architect in Thornton, CO.
• Lead a project to deploy VoIP to a school district of 52 schools, 5 office facilities, 5,000+ staff and 38,000+ students over a 100 square mile area;
• Responsible for installation, engineering, and support of the VoIP systems;
• Responsible for integration with and/or into other teams in IT;
• Responsible for engagement of clients and partners outside of IT, including Facilities, Safety and Communications;
• Take on new proof-of-concept projects or other responsibilities in the Field and/or Infrastructure teams;
• Manage large-scale projects involving lots of vendors and internal stakeholders;
• Conduct field work and provide face-to-face technical support in the schools, while also excelling at long-term client relationship management relative to other departments or support services at district headquarters.
• Experience with Network Engineering;
• Experience managing VoIP implementation project featuring multiple RFPs, contracts, and vendors;
• Hands-on experience with VoIP technologies, architectural system requirements, including servers, protocols, and local configuration;
• Experience developing technical tests and user acceptance methods for ensuring project success;
• Experience in the K12 sector (preferred);
• Experience managing legacy telecom devices like the Nortel 81c PBX.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 607-7605
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.