|Job Industry:||Information Technology / Telecommunications|
Estimated Duration: 6 months with possible extension.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a government agency, is hiring a QA Analyst in Miami, FL.
• Identify, track and follow-up on defects / bugs;
• Follow SDLC methodology for documentation and tracking of all system changes;
• Write and maintain documentation;
• Create and execute test plans;
• Execute test / defect management tool to load test cases, link test cases to requirements, create / track defects, associate defects to test cases;
• Provide status on testing and QA to management.
• Experience as a QA Analyst (4+ years);
• Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
• Experience in SQL;
• Experience with QA tools such as SoapUI, Selenium Webdriver, NUnit, SpecFlow, or other similar tools which facilitate test case automation and validation;
• Experience with business requirements / use cases / business scenarios to come up with appropriate test cases;
• Experience in Agile / Scrum;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications / programs;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at email@example.com or (954) 376-6052
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.