5888 - IT Staff Recruiter
|Job Industry:||Internal Jobs with Vitaver & Associates, Inc.|
IT Staff Recruiter
Est. duration of 1st stage: 3 months with possible extension.
Remote: Remote work (telecommuting) in combination with occasional meetings and travel.
Additional Information: Healthcare and benefits available, commission and bonuses available, some travelling to Europe possible.
Description: As a Fortune 100 Recognized Vendor, Microsoft Certified Business Partner and IBM Business Partner, Vitaver & Associates, Inc. has provided since 1993 a full array of comprehensive solutions to more than 100 customers of all sizes. Thousands of filled positions and 120 projects delivered within time and budget are our best credentials.
Currently we’re looking for a contract IT Recruiter to work with our highly professional and dynamic team located overseas.
• Participate in full recruiting life-cycle including contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline; scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews; maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database;
• Assist in generating leads from conversations with candidates;
• Participate in sharing recruitment knowledge and best practices;
• Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of enterprise applicant tracking system.
• 3+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter in a third-party recruiting agency;
• Knowledge and understanding of technical terminology and concepts;
• A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates;
• Proven knowledge and expertise in sourcing, cold calling, warm calling and internet recruiting;
• Excellent interpersonal, consulting, diplomacy, and conflict-resolution skills.
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.