IT Staffing Business Development Manager
|Job Industry:||Internal Jobs with Vitaver Staffing|
Description: Vitaver & Associates, Inc. (dba Vitaver Staffing), a Fortune 100 Recognized Vendor, Microsoft Certified Business Partner and IBM Business Partner. Since 1993 Vitaver Staffing has been providing IT and general temporary and direct hire staffing services to more than 100 customers of all sizes and industries nationwide.
If you are not currently on the job market, refer a friend and receive a $500 referral bonus if your friend is hired by us.
Remote: Up to 90% of the time on the road for Client visits and networking events.
Description: If you are a Business Development Professional / Account Executive / Sales Manager / Account Manager with passion for sales and someone who has to be ‘contained’ from going out and tearing down doors to gain new clients, we offer you the best remuneration, rewards and career in the industry without limitations on territory or caps, fully supported by 3 tenured senior recruiters (each of them with one or two sourcers) to fill your requirements. Joining us will be the best career move in your life! We won’t contain you, but encourage you to go out and get them!
Currently we’re looking for an IT Staffing Business Development Manager to work with our highly professional and dynamic team. If you answered “yes” to the following questions, then we are the company for you.
• Do you want a team of tenured full-time professional recruiters and sourcers to work on all of your requirements, with a 3:1 Recruiter to AE ratio?
• Are you sick of being a small fish in a big corporate pond?
• Are you frustrated because you can’t find an employer in the Staffing Industry willing to accommodate and wait through your current non-compete agreement?
• Do you want to create your own territory and work with your chosen accounts without fierce internal competition?
• Are you tired of micromanagement?
• Do you want to work for a company that pays some of the highest commissions in the industry?
• Are you sick and tired of office politics, water cooler talks, constant distractions and meaningless meetings?
• Do you want the freedom to treat your business like it was your own?
• Do you need your employer to cover your business expenses in a fast and efficient manner?
• Salary as a W2 full-time employee;
• Full benefits package;
• Yearly bonus;
• Business expenses on company credit card;
• Mileage compensation.
• Corporate cell phone, laptop, ipad, etc.;
• Paid training, full management support, quarterly sales meetings.
Sign-up bonus of $10,000 for Candidates with a book of Clients paid after 90 days of successful employment with Vitaver Staffing.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities through utilizing own book of business, cold calling and visiting prospective Clients (CIOs, Project Managers, Hiring Managers, Purchasing Agents, etc. within IT Department in the private and government sectors where we can provide candidates to fill temporary as well as fulltime jobs);
• Attend networking events to identify potential business opportunities and develop network relationships with local businesses and candidates;
• Keep track of progress with prospects and clients in the CRM tool we provide (Salesforce.com) on daily basis;
• Negotiate the terms of agreements with prospective clients;
• Communicate with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting and hiring process to ensure their needs are being fulfilled in a timely manner and insure the high quality of our services;
• Effectively communicate and cooperate with our Recruiting Department;
• Meet and exceed Vitaver ROI and productivity goals.
*Vitaver will consider accommodating current non-compete agreement for a successful Candidate
At least two of the following:
• 3+ years of proven experience in the staffing industry as a recruiter or account manager,
• 3+ years of proven sales experience in any business to business environment, preferably with emphasis in technologies or services,
• 3+ years of experience in the IT field, or
• 3+ years of proven and successful staffing sales experience.
• Ability to set own deadlines and meet them (applicant will be requested to provide Vitaver with a forecast of new requirements, Clients and starts for the next 30, 60 and 90 days);
• Understanding of IT concepts (strongly preferred);
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Effective negotiation skills;
• Personal transportation with a valid driver’s license.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 376-6052
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.