Remote IT Staffing Business Development Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Job Industry:||Internal Jobs with Vitaver Staffing|
Remote: Remote position from your home office.
Description: Vitaver & Associates, Inc. (dba Vitaver Staffing) is looking to welcome a disabled veteran to join our team in a capacity of a Remote IT Staffing Business Development Manager role and to contribute to our efforts in servicing local, state and federal government.
We are a Fortune 100 Recognized Vendor, Microsoft Certified Business Partner and IBM Business Partner. Since 1993 Vitaver Staffing has been providing IT and general temporary and direct hire staffing services to more than 100 customers of all sizes and industries nationwide.
If you have passion for sales and information technology we are thrilled to welcome you to our motivated and professional team. We offer you the career in the industry without limitations on territory. Every opportunity that you will deliver to us will be attended to by the team of 20 recruiters and sourcers and dedicated support personnel. Joining us will be the best career move in your life.
• Salary as a W2 full-time employee;
• Full benefits package;
• Corporate cell phone, laptop, ipad, etc.;
• Paid training, full management support, quarterly sales meetings.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities through utilizing online resources and targeting opportunities to fill IT contract position for local, state and federal government;
• Research of the teaming opportunities for Federal Government contracts and negotiating with prime contract carriers;
• Keep track of progress with prospects and clients in the CRM tool we provide (Salesforce.com) on daily basis;
• Negotiate the terms of agreements with prospective clients;
• Communicate with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting and hiring process to ensure their needs are being fulfilled in a timely manner and insure the high quality of our services;
• Effectively communicate and cooperate with our Recruiting Department.
• US Military experience;;
• Disabled Veteran Status;
• Experience or very acute interest in sales and information technology;
• Connections within federal government (preferred);
• Ability to set own deadlines and meet them;
• Understanding of IT concepts (strongly preferred);
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Effective negotiation skills.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at email@example.com or (954) 376-3296
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.