|Job Industry:||Internal Jobs with Vitaver Staffing|
Description: Vitaver is an IT staffing company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida since 1993. We recruit IT professionals nationwide to fill the needs of our Clients: when they need to hire, they ask for our help locating and interviewing the people who will join them as contractors or employees.
We offer an exciting and rewarding career, as you will search, interview, screen, hire and onboard people into what can be a job of their dreams. We change peoples’ lives, for the best! We make an impact and a difference!
If you are smart, ambitious, career-oriented, reliable, with good work ethics, ready and eager to learn, plus you like people (indispensable!) we have a position for you as an Account Executive working within a professional team.
This is a fulltime position as our Employee with salary and benefits plus continuous training, so you grow with our Company.
What we offer:
• Salary as a W2 full-time employee;
• Full benefits package;
• Bonus and commissions;
• Business expenses on company credit cards;
• Mileage compensation when traveling on business;
• Paid training, full management support, company meetings, cell phone, etc.;
• Career growth opportunities.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities through utilizing own book of business, cold calling and visiting prospective Clients (CIOs, Project Managers, Hiring Managers, Purchasing Agents, etc. within IT Department in the private and government sectors where we can provide candidates to fill temporary as well as fulltime jobs);
• Attend networking events to identify potential business opportunities and develop network relationships with local businesses and candidates;
• Keep track of progress with prospects and clients in the CRM tool we provide (Salesforce.com) on daily basis;
• Negotiate the terms of agreements with prospective clients;
• Communicate with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting and hiring process to ensure their needs are being fulfilled in a timely manner and insure the high quality of our services;
• Effectively communicate and cooperate with our Recruiting Department;
• Meet and exceed Vitaver ROI and productivity goals.
• Ability to set and achieve goals, ambition to exceed own expectations;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Persistence and determination to succeed;
• Ability to learn in fast-pace environment;
• Personal transportation with a valid driver’s license.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 376-6052
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.