Fiscal Monitoring Analyst
|Job Industry:||Management / HR / Purchasing / Logistics|
Estimated Duration: 4 months with possible extension.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a government agency, is looking to hire a Fiscal Monitoring Analyst in Tallahassee, FL.
• Develop fiscal monitoring tools and logs in coordination with the Supervisor of the Community Programs Unit, as well as the Community Programs staff responsible for conducting programmatic assessments of the Lead Agencies;
• Coordinate schedule and travel plans with the supervisor of the Community Programs Unit;
• Provide a list of fiscal information being requested to designated Lead Agency staff;
• Provide technical assistance regarding ways to improve upon current processes and procedures.
• Auditing experience focusing on compliance with federal grant accounting regulations and policies (5+ years);
• Experience working with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) (3+ years);
• Familiarity with 45 CFR Parts 75 and 92 which regulate the Ryan White HIV / AIDS Program.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 376-3296
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.